With thanks: Avril A 2,000-year old synagogue in the Libyan town of Yefren is said to have been destroyed in the fighting now raging between President Gaddafi’s forces and Nato-supported rebels. This BBC report yesterday quotes a rebel fighter named Aydress. Aydress claims that Colonel Gaddafi’s forces used rockets, missiles and anti-tank weapons to bombard […]
- Martin Solomon in Bigot Toilets - "Thanks much. Good to see you around as well. "
- SnoopyTheGoon in Bigot Toilets - "Nice to see you back. Good start, too."
- Mark Nystedt in Bigot Toilets - "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. They're gonna make a three dollar bill, Who's pic should it..."
- Kindi in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Hahaha! It's Blokus - the kids all adore it, even if they don't really play by the rules... Adults love..."
- arabian in Hiatus - "Hi Solomon, Its been a long time!! Hope you return to blogging again very soon. (seriously) With all..."
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.