Ron Radosh: The Inanities of Peter Beinart: Why He is Wrong about the King Hearings – ‘…How do we then prevent future attacks? The answer is clear: by doing just what Rep. King is seeking to do with his investigation. This is not, as Beinart says, “anti-Muslim bigotry.” It is plain common sense. And Beinart should spare us his words about how King’s work stands opposed to the policies of George W. Bush, which Beinart suddenly sees as something to praise. While Bush was in office, he had nothing but derision for him. Finally, I have a question for Tina Brown. How can you offer Peter Beinart as a columnist for both The Daily Beast and now Newsweek, when he consistently comes up with continuing inane platitudes which substitute for wisdom? Can’t you find a smarter liberal to fill his space?’
- Joanne in Bigot Toilets - "Wow! I don't know what made me try your URL again, especially given that the last time I tried it,..."
- Martin Solomon in Bigot Toilets - "Thanks much. Good to see you around as well. "
- SnoopyTheGoon in Bigot Toilets - "Nice to see you back. Good start, too."
- Mark Nystedt in Bigot Toilets - "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. They're gonna make a three dollar bill, Who's pic should it..."
- Kindi in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Hahaha! It's Blokus - the kids all adore it, even if they don't really play by the rules... Adults love..."
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.