You’ve by now heard of the bit of Hollywood-produced anti-Israel agitprop called Miral (if not, see here and here). The film is getting some very bad reviews (not based just off its political content), so it’s likely to die a quiet death, but Elder has done a series of spoof posters that I think make an excellent point in and of themselves. I’ve also collected them below. The first is the real poster, the rest are the spoofs (I’ve compressed them a bit. See Elder’s post if you need larger versions):
- Samson in Simon Tisdall’s “Arab Street” in Action Outside a Synagogue in Tunis - "The chant is quite clear & has nothing to do with prosperity : Khaibar, Khaibar ya Yahud- jaysh Muhammad sa'a..."
- Nita in Why Are They So Insecure? - "Please we careful when you refer to all of us, moslems as "they". Remember that there are 1.4 billion of..."
- Carol in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Does anyone know if this game can be purchased still? It would work for a school project for me. ..."
- Graham Millford in Khaled Nasir: Time for a Quiet Revolution in Bangladesh-Israeli Relations - "I think we should seek people out, specially people who are taking a lot of risk to express themselves..."
- Mal in Benny Morris Takes Ilan Pappe to the Woodshed and Beyond - "Benny Morris "Israel's Human Chameleon Strikes Again" http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/israels_hu... "
Elsewhere on the Web
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.