You’ve by now heard of the bit of Hollywood-produced anti-Israel agitprop called Miral (if not, see here and here). The film is getting some very bad reviews (not based just off its political content), so it’s likely to die a quiet death, but Elder has done a series of spoof posters that I think make an excellent point in and of themselves. I’ve also collected them below. The first is the real poster, the rest are the spoofs (I’ve compressed them a bit. See Elder’s post if you need larger versions):
- Martin Solomon in Bigot Toilets - "Thanks much. Good to see you around as well. "
- SnoopyTheGoon in Bigot Toilets - "Nice to see you back. Good start, too."
- Mark Nystedt in Bigot Toilets - "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. They're gonna make a three dollar bill, Who's pic should it..."
- Kindi in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Hahaha! It's Blokus - the kids all adore it, even if they don't really play by the rules... Adults love..."
- arabian in Hiatus - "Hi Solomon, Its been a long time!! Hope you return to blogging again very soon. (seriously) With all..."
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.