Benjamin Kerstein: What J Street Means When It Says ‘Pro-Israel’ The left-wing group complicates a simple question. – ‘…It seems, then, that J Street’s real problem with the “pro-Israel establishment” is not that it takes a right-wing position on Israel, but that it takes no position. AIPAC and similar organizations are, apart from the most basic Zionist sentiments, non-ideological organizations. J Street is different not because it is left-wing, but because it is explicitly partisan. That is to say, it takes sides not only in terms of the Middle East conflict but in terms of Israeli domestic politics as well…’ [Bingo.]
- Wayzata Real Estate in Tunisians Embrace Israeli Song - "I consider this post as one of the best post ever. It is one f a kind. I truly respect..."
- erhan in Simon Tisdall’s “Arab Street” in Action Outside a Synagogue in Tunis - ""Iqbal" means "prosperity" in Arabic. Death is "maout"/"maut"/"mawt". I actually cannot understand what they are yelling and I speak Arabic...."
- Samson in Simon Tisdall’s “Arab Street” in Action Outside a Synagogue in Tunis - "The chant is quite clear & has nothing to do with prosperity : Khaibar, Khaibar ya Yahud- jaysh Muhammad sa'a..."
- Nita in Why Are They So Insecure? - "Please we careful when you refer to all of us, moslems as "they". Remember that there are 1.4 billion of..."
- Carol in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Does anyone know if this game can be purchased still? It would work for a school project for me. ..."
Elsewhere on the Web
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.