Zombie: Death Channels – ‘…I actually knew very little about my uncle (whom I’ll dub “Larry” here to maintain his privacy) until he collapsed in public a little over a month ago. He never got along with his brother (that is, my father), and he lived 3,000 miles away on the East Coast, so he rarely showed up at family events. But on those rare occasions he did, he fawned over me, called me his “favorite,” and once I had grown up he told me that I was the only relative he could stand to be around. As a gay man, Uncle Larry never had any children of his own, nor did he (as far as I could tell) ever have a long-term romantic relationship; so I shouldn’t have been surprised that when the time came for him to name an “emergency contact” on various health-care forms, he wrote my name down…’ [Touching, troubling, must-read.]
- Web Tutorials in Cool Military Pic of the Day: Combat Doggy - "Nice Collection of pics. Worth visiting this blog. best adsense ready wordpress themes "
- lgnetworksinc.com in Psychiatrists Boycott Annual Meeting Over Desmond Tutu Invitation - "It's not just his anti-Israel remarks, but speak to South Africans who remember him for his antisemitic remarks before he..."
- Nita in Why Are They So Insecure? - "Please we careful when you refer to all of us, moslems as "they". Remember that there are 1.4 billion of..."
- Carol in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Does anyone know if this game can be purchased still? It would work for a school project for me. ..."
- Mal in Benny Morris Takes Ilan Pappe to the Woodshed and Beyond - "Benny Morris "Israel's Human Chameleon Strikes Again" http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/israels_hu... "
Elsewhere on the Web
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.