RJC Calls on J Street to Return Soros Money – ‘Only the most obsessed opponents of Israel could weave Israel into the unfolding turmoil in Egypt. It is outrageous to lay responsibility for future peace and stability in Egypt on the doorstep of Israel, as Soros does by calling Israel the “main stumbling block”. J Street knew about the radical anti-Israel positions of George Soros when he began funding that organization. J Street leaders repeatedly lied to hide Soros’ involvement, in order to avoid the inevitable backlash from the vast majority of the Jewish community. J Street has consistently shown itself to be outside the mainstream of the American Jewish community and far from what our community understands as “pro-Israel”. But even for them, Soros’ unrelenting and destructive obsession with Israel can no longer be ignored. J Street must immediately return the money it received from George Soros and renounce all connection with him…’
- richarddsouza2 in Terror Strikes on Children - "Terrorism picks on the innocent and defenceless. "
- Web Tutorials in Cool Military Pic of the Day: Combat Doggy - "Nice Collection of pics. Worth visiting this blog. best adsense ready wordpress themes "
- lgnetworksinc.com in Psychiatrists Boycott Annual Meeting Over Desmond Tutu Invitation - "It's not just his anti-Israel remarks, but speak to South Africans who remember him for his antisemitic remarks before he..."
- Nita in Why Are They So Insecure? - "Please we careful when you refer to all of us, moslems as "they". Remember that there are 1.4 billion of..."
- Carol in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Does anyone know if this game can be purchased still? It would work for a school project for me. ..."
Elsewhere on the Web
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.