RJC Calls on J Street to Return Soros Money – ‘Only the most obsessed opponents of Israel could weave Israel into the unfolding turmoil in Egypt. It is outrageous to lay responsibility for future peace and stability in Egypt on the doorstep of Israel, as Soros does by calling Israel the “main stumbling block”. J Street knew about the radical anti-Israel positions of George Soros when he began funding that organization. J Street leaders repeatedly lied to hide Soros’ involvement, in order to avoid the inevitable backlash from the vast majority of the Jewish community. J Street has consistently shown itself to be outside the mainstream of the American Jewish community and far from what our community understands as “pro-Israel”. But even for them, Soros’ unrelenting and destructive obsession with Israel can no longer be ignored. J Street must immediately return the money it received from George Soros and renounce all connection with him…’
- Joanne in Bigot Toilets - "Wow! I don't know what made me try your URL again, especially given that the last time I tried it,..."
- Martin Solomon in Bigot Toilets - "Thanks much. Good to see you around as well. "
- SnoopyTheGoon in Bigot Toilets - "Nice to see you back. Good start, too."
- Mark Nystedt in Bigot Toilets - "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. They're gonna make a three dollar bill, Who's pic should it..."
- Kindi in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Hahaha! It's Blokus - the kids all adore it, even if they don't really play by the rules... Adults love..."
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.