Lenny Ben-David: Twenty-Six Reasons J Street’s Demise Shouldn’t Be Mourned – ‘I recently conducted a week of meetings on Capitol Hill, and it’s clear that Israel’s supporters on the left need a better organization than J Street to represent them. J Street’s attack on liberal flagbearer Rep. Gary Ackerman is evidence of the organization’s incompetent decision-making. J Street’s support for a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel proves just how counterfeit its “pro-Israel” claim is. The latest Washington Times exposé showing that the organization’s director apparently violated IRS “self-dealing” regulations proves just how corrupt, dishonest, and devious J Street is. Here are 26 reasons why no one should mourn J Street’s downfall, or at the very least, the resignation of J Street director…’ [Excellent resource.]
- Samson in Simon Tisdall’s “Arab Street” in Action Outside a Synagogue in Tunis - "The chant is quite clear & has nothing to do with prosperity : Khaibar, Khaibar ya Yahud- jaysh Muhammad sa'a..."
- Nita in Why Are They So Insecure? - "Please we careful when you refer to all of us, moslems as "they". Remember that there are 1.4 billion of..."
- Carol in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Does anyone know if this game can be purchased still? It would work for a school project for me. ..."
- Graham Millford in Khaled Nasir: Time for a Quiet Revolution in Bangladesh-Israeli Relations - "I think we should seek people out, specially people who are taking a lot of risk to express themselves..."
- Mal in Benny Morris Takes Ilan Pappe to the Woodshed and Beyond - "Benny Morris "Israel's Human Chameleon Strikes Again" http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/israels_hu... "
Elsewhere on the Web
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.