Khaled Nasir: Time for a Quiet Revolution in Bangladesh-Israeli Relations – ‘On the first page of my passport is a line that troubles me, as it troubles many young Bangladeshis I know. It says: “This passport is valid for all countries in the world, except for Israel.” Young people here have learned about the world from the Internet as much as from state-controlled media. Our perceptions of Israel are changing. Many of us do not see the benefit of Bangladesh barring its citizens from traveling there. We know that many Muslim countries do not have diplomatic ties with Israel, yet they do not have any such prohibition in their passports. Other Muslim countries, such as Egypt, Jordan and Turkey, do have diplomatic relations with Israel. The youth of Bangladesh are tired of boycotts and isolation; we consider them a basic infringement on our freedom…’
- richarddsouza2 in Terror Strikes on Children - "Terrorism picks on the innocent and defenceless. "
- Web Tutorials in Cool Military Pic of the Day: Combat Doggy - "Nice Collection of pics. Worth visiting this blog. best adsense ready wordpress themes "
- lgnetworksinc.com in Psychiatrists Boycott Annual Meeting Over Desmond Tutu Invitation - "It's not just his anti-Israel remarks, but speak to South Africans who remember him for his antisemitic remarks before he..."
- Nita in Why Are They So Insecure? - "Please we careful when you refer to all of us, moslems as "they". Remember that there are 1.4 billion of..."
- Carol in Juden Raus – The Board Game - "Does anyone know if this game can be purchased still? It would work for a school project for me. ..."
Elsewhere on the Web
Archives Prior to Jan. 16, 2011
For all content prior to Jan. 16, 2011, including searches, head over to the archived site.
Subscribe to Solomonia for Free or Make a Donation
Do you enjoy this site? Would you like to see it continue? Running this site is not free, considering both internet costs and the costs of lost time and other opportunities. All good things eventually come to an end. Help encourage me to continue this good thing by making a contribution. Click the logo below to make a donation through PayPal. If you would prefer another method, please feel free to contact me. I thank you in advance.